Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Jock


I feel like a jock as I post photos from the weekend.  Last night I went to the Wild season opener.  We (the Wild) played hard and won.  It was a great time, and I love the photo that Steph took of my shoes.  It's funny...yesterday I ran 4 miles, and for 3.75 of of them, I was thinking about what shoes I could wear to the Wild game that I hadn't already worn this month.  I have a feeling by the end of October, I'll be wearing the ugliest of the ugly.  

Today's shoe choice is in honor of football Sunday.  I think I'm going to watch the Packers game tonight, so I've got my green/yellow shoes on to show my support.  And no, I never thought I'd be a packer fan....and I'm not sure that I actually am... I just know a lot of really cool women who are... so I tend to tag along.



 
October 8, 2011.  Wild Season Opener.  Photo by Steph Millar.
October 9, 2011.  Football Sunday.


No comments: