Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Human Race

No, not the real human race.... but a running race (on Summit Ave) called the Human Race. It took place last Sunday (03.28.2010), and since I haven't taken many pictures lately, I decided I would hit it up. Here are some of my favorite photos from the event.

I would like to note, that I am really lucky to have some FAST friends. I went mostly to take pictures of them, and it was a bit chilly (as a spectator), so as soon as I got the photos I needed, I headed home.


Ariella, my scrabble buddy. 3rd woman finisher!


Erin, my high school XC coach. 5th place woman.


jamie, who is gonna get me a job at run n fun. 8th place woman.


bekah, one of the infamous yetzer runners! 24th woman.


angie. doctor/runner. 25th woman.


ed rousseau. not my friend, yet. will be soon, i hope. 70 years old. 8K time: 39:54. Pace: 8:01 per mile.


more photos will be posted on photography by asha later today.

No comments: