Saturday, April 10, 2010

Antique Shops



I've been wondering this for years now, and have intended to write about it for some time as well... so today is the day.

Antique Shops. Why do they feel the need to put half of their inventory out on the sidewalk? Do antique shop owners think we will not see their store? Do they enjoy piling crap onto the street, only to pull it back in at the end of the day? Does it actually help with their sales? Other stores don't put their things out...yet we still shop there. Should other stores starting putting their items out on the sidewalk to be more visible? You tell me.

Also, if anyone knows the real reason why Catholic's don't eat meat on Fridays during lent, I'd really like to know. I'd like to know why fish isn't considered meat as well. (religious opinions of why this happens are fine too... but I'd also like to know the historical reason).

thanks,
asha.


No comments: