Sunday, March 15, 2009

heiruspecs (3.14.09)


just spent hours trying to figure out how to add watermarks to my photos. alas, i have not figured it out..... so go ahead a take em while you can.

show last night was dope! missed mayda..... sorry dude. cabs were running behind, and it took us a while to get to triple rock. thanks to devon for giving jen and i a ride home. and thanks to chris, for clearing up the lil "mishap" of my name getting crossed off the list....wtf?

here's some of my favorite photos from the night...enjoy!


chris

mastermind, sean, chris

sean

chris

devon

chris

devon and chris

dvrg

dessa

muad'dib and dessa

dessa

my favorite photo of chris

hockey teammates (from 10+ years ago)



Was a fun night.... got home at 3 something, fell asleep at 4 something.... woke up at 7 something, made my way to bed shortly after... and finally drug my sorry ass out of bed at about 3pm.

Can't wait till next time.

No comments: