Monday, October 15, 2012

The Hurried Hungry Post


I rushed home tonight to write a blog before going back out again, because I thought I had made it a goal to write every day this week.  Come to find out... I was more vague.

I often post weekly goals on Facebook on Mondays.  I rarely meet these goals, yet I still think it's good to have them.  See this weeks' below:

Goals for the week:
1. Run 4x
2. Lift weights 3x
3. Brainstorm Halloween costumes for me and my ladyfriend
4. Write a couple of blogs
5. Submit a few resumes for part time gigs
6. Figure out/pay medical bills
7. Study 5x
8. Eat lunch every day
9. Drink 8 glasses of water every day
10. Abs 5x

I accidently missed lunch, and am about 6 cups of water short of my goal.  I didn't study....yet, but there's still time.  Same with an ab workout-- I can do that in a matter of minutes.

There's a lot of updates/photos I want to post on my blog, but I can't tonight, because I need to eat some dinner and accomplish a few of the goals I set.  I'm going to see if I can write each day (or night) this week on the blog.  I feel salty for not having written in 3 months.  

Until tomorrow...

 

No comments: