Friday, November 25, 2011

Florence + The Machine


Last winter I found out about Florence and the Machine.  I then listened to her album "Between Two Lungs" more or less on repeat until the snow melted.  I loved it, and when I hear certain songs from it now, I am brought back to specific moments in time.

A few weeks ago, Florence released a new album called "Ceremonials."  This album is also quite good, but upon googling every song lyric on the disc, I realized it is quite depressing.  Since I went a little overboard last year with Flo, I don't doubt I'll do it again this year.  All this means is I need to find other music to balance out the intense sadness and emotion of this album.

This is my favorite song of hers on "Ceremonials."  I love this video too.  I love her energy, her voice, her passion.  If you haven't heard much of her, I suggest checking her out!


No comments: