Monday, May 3, 2010

the garden: day one.

Julie and I went to get our overalls yesterday.... and let me tell you, it's pretty much impossible to find them. We went to 3 places (fleet farm, gander mountain, and dicks sporting goods). All 3 places had them, but none in our size. It was kind of rediculous.

Anyhow, the garden people (carol, and our family friend maya) came 2 hours early. Julie and I, in our quest to get overalls, missed the installation of the garden. Oh well. We were there in time for food, and to learn how to plant the stuff. When we first signed up for this, I told my mom I didn't want them to help us plant things... that we should be able to do it ourselves. Well... let's just say I'm glad they helped... we probably would have been screwed without them.

Here are some pictures from yesterday's gardening adventure...
















No comments: