Wednesday, September 16, 2009

need a photographer?

I'm available for hire in the following areas:


photography:

-sports (track and field/cross country are my favorite), but am flexible.
-portraits (senior/school pics, family, team/group).
-weddings (formal and informal).
-live music (from large hip hop shows to small cabaret shows).
-special events (parties, indoor and outdoor gatherings, etc...)
- anything else, let me know, and I will tell you if I am able.



educational based:

-childcare (am certified in first aid & adult CPR and am competent in infant and child CPR).
- tutor (subjects vary)
- several years working with developmentally disabled adults and children.
- assistant for elderly people (errands, cleaning, outings, card playing, etc...)



misc work:

-indoor painting
-yard work/grass cutting/raking/snow shoveling
-window washing
-car cleaning (inside and out)
-house cleaning (inside, mostly)
-boat cleaning (inside and outside, depending on size)



If you need work done, let me know. If I can do it, I will. If I can't, I will try to help you find someone who can. Pricing is negotiable, quality of work is not.



No comments: