Wednesday, June 17, 2009

houseboat

I've been chillin on Kai's houseboat the past week. I love it. It's perfect.

Day 1 or 2, I can't remember: I finished up an essay for school.

Day 3 or 4, I can't remember: I read for 7 hours, including "magical runner", "boat etiquette" and part of "the power of now".

The toilet is some weird hippie composting thing, that is not working properly.... so it can only be used for "number 1", no "number 2's".

Steve Kenny is playing at the AQ tomorrow. I'm fucking stoked. We play to hang out on the boat tomorrow, before his show. If you're reading this before thursday night at 9pm, you (whoever you are) should head down to the Artists Quarter to hear steve and his band. You wont be disappointed....and if you are, I'd love to hear why.

Having no internet on the boat is bittersweet. Bitter, because I have fallen behind on my scrabble games, and have no idea how the twins are doing. It is sweet however, because now I spend a ton of time reading, and fishing. I guess I read and fish quite a bit anyway, but doing so on a houseboat makes it way cooler.

I don't have much else to say. Life is decent, especially when living it on a boat. (thanks kai).

Oh yeah, and thanks to Jim for rerouting ashamarie.com. I appreciate it!

No comments: