Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new job, less booze, more studying

I've got 3 things I need to work on.

1. New job. Working for "Books for the Future". Planning on 10-15 hours a week for now. Should be good. I'll get to wear headphones while I work. And I'll be working with books. Yay!

2. Less booze. Haven't been taking care of myself the way I should be. I guess part of the plan is less booze. Another part is more vegetables, more meat, and more running.

3. More studying. Yikes. I met with greg last week, and we figured out a plan for the upcoming semester. So, I gotta stick to it, the master plan.

Apologies for the short/boring post. Felt obligated to write something....probably because I should be working on homework instead... but this isn't anything profound. Just an update I guess.

p.s. thanks mn vikings for a rollercoaster season and a disappointing finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job Asha!