Thursday, February 5, 2009

the bewitched

Last week I was asked to photograph "The Bewitched" at Byrant Lake Bowl. I took about 1100 pictures. Because school and work are keeping me busy.... I've been hesitant to dive into editing, because it's so easy to get consumed and lose track of time.

Here are a few of the shots from the show...
(click to open....they look better larger)



Musette

Musette

Musette (scaring the shit out of Mary)

Eric (of Bewitched)

E.

Mary (of Bewitched)

Mary on autoharp


Support local music... check out The Bewitched Myspace page.

And as always for my words and my photos, feedback (+ or -) is always welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are clearly getting better with your camera. the shots are looking good!

stupid school..... in the way of a good time....