Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where to start


Wow.  I have no idea where to start. 

I haven't been writing much, publicly (or personally) in quite a while.

My hair has grown-- like that old dude, the one who fell asleep for a long time-- rapunsel?  Hmm.... I think I'm confusing my stories.

I thought tonight, I could write about how effing long my hair has gotten (cuz clearly there's not a whole lot more going on here....ahem, yes there is).

I googled "world's longest hair."  Apparently it's about 18 feet long.  Damn, I'm nowhere close.  My "goal" was to get to 10 inches so I could donate it....but as it keeps growing (it's probably 9.5 with my luck), I start wanting to challenge myself to keep it going.  If I grew it down to my booty--wow-- that would be cool-- but also a huge tangle and quite frankly nothing i'm interested in.

Things I should do: write every day.  And if that doesn't happen-- at least post a video of the moment.  I usually wake up with a song in my head-- I ought to post it.  At least then y'all get fair warning of where it started.

Cheerio,
asha.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

I'm sure you're thinking of Rip Van Winkle...but always have loved your hair, long or short.